As you enter the gates of JMB Ranch Bed and Breakfast you can immediately sense
the peace and tranquility of the Texas Hill Country. Located 20 miles
south of Brownwood, Texas, in Brookesmith, you experience the natural beauty of native wildlife,
such as the graceful white tail deer, or the beauty of the massive oak trees
that decorate the landscape.
If you are looking for fun and excitement, don't let the peaceful setting of our
Bed and Breakfast fool you! We have created the opportunity to enjoy a wide
variety of events and activities, including horseback riding, canoe trips and
genuine Texas cowboy events, just to name a few.
JMB Ranch Bed and Breakfast is situated on 515 acres of prime Hill Country real
estate and is bordered by the historical Colorado River, legendary in
Texas history. This setting is totally conducive to any type of event or
romantic retreat that you may wish to plan and can accommodate any size event.
Our main focus is to provide an event or getaway for you and your family or
will leave you wanting more! Here are just a few of the type events that we
specialize in producing:
- Family getaways in the country with plenty of activities for the kids.
- Family reunions with plenty of additional room for RVs and travel
- Birthday parties for kids, including pony rides and other activities.
- A simple romantic weekend, including a candlelit dinner and breakfast in
- Cowboy and cowgirl groups wanting to ride their horses and learn new skills.
- Families and groups wanting to enjoy a real "ranch" experience.
- Families and groups wanting to experience the history of Texas and
nearby antique shopping.
Take a few moments and view our website, become more familiar with all that
we have to offer at JMB Ranch, then take a moment to fill out our contact
form. You will then be personally contacted by one of our reservation and
planning specialist who will review your information and begin the process of
creating your, "one of a kind", event.
We look forward to working with you in making your visit an experience that
will remain in your memory for a lifetime!